Decided to sit down and add some long waited features I have been thinking about for the BBS. Almost all these changes revolve around security.
1. The Reddit Reader has returned. It has a few minor bugs that deal with the text placement on the screen but nothing major.
2. Secure Connection Lockdown has been implemented. If you want to be able to login using SSH/WSS/TOR only, it will no longer allow you to login use Unencrypted methods (Telnet/WS)
3. 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) has been implemented. Any apps/programs that are compatible with Google Authenticator or Authy will work. Standard TOTP style keys.
4. New “Profile Settings” can be found on the main menu, it contains the two security features listed above allowing you to toggle them on and off.
5. Password Recovery email address can now be specified in the Profile Settings menu. Although not required, it will allow me to reset passwords if you forget them.
As always if you have any issues, comments, complains, questions about the BBS you can contact me via Comments below, email, or the BBS itself.